Gig In Your Garden Week 2!
This week, we ask you to continue nominating frontline and key workers or anyone you think who really deserves and would enjoy us playing (and live streaming it) in their garden! Tell us briefly what they do, the area they live in and why they're so special too. You can do so either by mentioning them in the comments below or, if you’d prefer, by emailing us here.
For all those who have already nominated people, those nominations will be carried over for future weeks. In an ideal world, we'd love to play in all of your gardens but let's see how we get on!
The second GIYG winner will be announced on Monday 15 June. Deadline for nominations is midday (UK time) on Sunday 14 June.
Please continuing share this far and wide to anyone who might be interested.
A reminder of our house/garden rules:
- You must have a garden!
- It must be big enough to accommodate us playing two metres apart.
- And located within a 100-mile radius of London.
- And available from 7.30pm on Friday 19 June for an 8pm start. We’ll be done by 9pm latest.
- Only four people (until the guidelines change) can attend. Plus us makes six in total.
- Your neighbours must be flamenco friendly.
- In the event of bad weather, we’ll reschedule to another date.
- Er, that’s it!
Let the nominations commence!